Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm Not A Shark, But I've Been Around A Few

The ole analogy persists of the trial lawyer as a shark. I can firmly say that I am not a shark, but I've been around a few. And I definitely know how to handle them. In fact, when I was down in Miami for the Orange Bowl a few years ago, I was stung by a jelly fish that some in our traveling party compared to a shark.

Well, for those of you trying to enjoy the last few weeks of summer vacation in North Carolina, you may want to be mindful of the sharks off the North Carolina coast. Beware, these pictures are a little frightening for all of you surfers, sunbathers, and beach goers.

Check out the shark pictures from Scott Taylor Photography, Inc.:


The pictures originally ran in The News & Observer accompanied with this article:


Make sure to stay safe as you squeeze out the last few weeks of summer. And if you need to deal with some legal sharks, be sure to contact a lawyer.

by: Drew S. Sprague

No comments:

Post a Comment